A special thank you to the Wyandanch Public Library Board of Trustees, Program Coordinator and community members (Nancy
Holliday, President, Erskine Trotman, VP, Judith Graham-Guerrier, Trustee, Ghenya B. Grant, Esq., Trustee, Stephanie
Williams, Trustee and Fredesha Motley, Program Coordinator), for hosting me and two of my children Zorana and Deon at
their January 20, 2013 Dr. Martin L. King, Jr. celebration.
Published Articles and Speaking Engagements
- Alumni speaker at the Richmond Opportunity/Occupational I.C. (look up).
- 1994 Alumni speaker for Farmingdale University
- 1994-1996 - Twice guest
lecturer at Hofstra University, Hempstead/Uniondale, New York.
- 1994-1996 - Twice guest lecturer for the African American Studies Class at St. John's
- 2002 - Honorable mention in
the Huntington Newspaper, after participating in "A Gathering of Women at Custer's Institute,"
- - Published in OMogeneiA, a Greek Bimonthly Newspaper, by Mr. Nicholas Notaridid.
At the death of my friend Andreas Zisimos Konstantatos.
- October 29, 2006 Annual Women's Day Keynote speaker at St. Peters Lutheran Church,
Springfield Gardens, New York, Rev. Joy P. Clarke, Pastor.
21, 2006, - Speaker at Roosevelt Middle School's Moving Up Ceremony.
- 2006 - Speaker of the Roosevelt Jr./Sr. High School
Night School Graduating Class.
2011 - Presented "The
Color of Hope" to Anna Kril, President, Eartha Washington, V. P. of Shareing & Careing and Donna Hanover,
former 1st lady of the City of NY, in November 2011.
Keynote Speaker for the Key Women of America, Inc., Lakeview Branch, 43rd. Annual Scholarship
Awards Luncheon. Theme: It's a family affair.
"Strengthening Families for a stronger community".
- 2012 - Presented
at the Roosevelt Public Libraries Celebration of their new auditorium 10/12.
From 1996 through 2013, she presents
at events and funerals in Nassau, Queens and Suffolk Counties. Writing for dignitaries and children alike, she
lends a helping hand wherever she is can.